sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2017

DAY 1

DAY 1(Monday, Novembrer 13th) 

The day has come!Today I´m going to Torres del Paine. I'm so excited!!! In spitethere will be a cold and almost windy day, nothing will spoil my day.

There are many ways to travel there, but the one that I chose was from Santiago to Punta Arenas (by plane) and from there I'll  go by bus straight to my adventure:  Torres del Paine
Resultado de imagen para ruta de santiago a punta  arenas- torres del paine

For this trip I brought two important things . First my travel agenda (where i'll write about the trip, of course) and second, my travel  equipment. 
the things I took were:
Map, Compass, Rope, Rucksack, Sleeping bag, Gloves, Torch, Tent, First aid kit, Waterproof chothes, Stove, Helmet, insect repellent, satellite phone, sunglasses and sunscreen.                                   


Resultado de imagen para equipamiento de campamento







                                        

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario