jueves, 9 de noviembre de 2017

DAY 3

Day 3(Wednesday, November 15th)


It was a very noisy and cold night...why? Because my friend told me " I'll book for us" but she forgot!!! and we spent the whole day looking for accomodation, and everything was FULL.
Luckily I had my tent, so we spent our first night in the middle of the town square inside my thin tent and hardly sleeping because of the snoorings of my noisy dear friend.

Today we are going to walk in the Paine massif and we are going to camp there.
It is already dark and it started to rain even with an electrical storm and we were very frightened and could not sleep.

It's already dawning and it's cloudy and today's journey is to go to Grey Lake.

Resultado de imagen para macizo del paine



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario