martes, 7 de noviembre de 2017

DAY 2

DAY 2 (Tuesday, November 14th)

Oh Gosh! I can't move because of my nerves! (or is it because of the cloudy and icy day???)
I could hardly sleep last night, so I got up very early.
We arrived to Punta Arenas very late last night, and now I am taking the bus for a 2 hour trip straight to Puerto Natales and then Torres del Paine.
We'll stay in Hotel Loberias del Sur, a very cozy and nice place. My friend did the reservations.

Now it's 9 am and my best friend will be on this 5 "exciting-fabulous- best friends vacations days" adventure with me, but she is not here yet (she's taking my nerves.... actually i want to kill her!!!) the bus is almost to leave and if she is not here soon it will be a 5 alone- adventure days .
Resultado de imagen para hotel loberias del sur
              

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario